IT-SUP155-900Project1How to create resume...
Mohamed Osman Mohamed Khan Project 01
Latest posts by Mohamed Khan Mohamed Osman (see all)
- Create a Guide “Getting hired for Information Technology Job” preparing for the interview - May 13, 2018
- How to negotiate salary and benefits for IT Computer Support Job - April 28, 2018
- How to create a linkedIn profile - April 28, 2018
Getting prepared to take a Microsoft Office exam is one of the best things you can do in any profession. It is used by administration, management, IT, and just about every department within a company. Not having strong Microsoft skills may prevent you from getting management positions. Trying to train yourself on-the-job, as you will have to do, is much more challenging than preparing a head of time for a position. Every IT job that I’ve had, for example, I have used Microsoft office and other software the entire day every day. You also get approached with support questions related to these products, which are often out of the support scope, but it would be beneficial if a top-tier manager asks you for some Excel or Outlook assistance and you are available to provide knowledgeable help to someone that makes important decisions within a company. There are five parts to the Office 2016 exam. Other exam versions would be beneficial, but used so minimal that extra cert time would be better spent on a newer version of a different software program, or even a different scope like hardware or project management. The five parts are Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Outlook. At minimum 3 of these will be extremely important in most career choices, possibly all 5. Word is your typical document writing. Excel is a spreadsheet workbook format that allows cells within rows and columns organize your data and has built in formulas that will calculate what you want in the cells for you. PowerPoint includes premade slideshows so you merely have to input text and pictures...
Latest posts by Berres Timothy (see all)
- Microsoft Office Certification Exam (Under $100) – get certified for Microsoft Office Specialist - February 21, 2018
- Answering 5 difficult Interview Questions - December 15, 2017
- 7 Steps for a Good Presentation - December 13, 2017