Are you interested to get Bachelors Degree from University of Wisconsin Milwaukee? Pat Feder, MATC IT Department Chair, recently met with UWM Academic advisor and he shared with us this exciting information
- Graduates of MATC IT Computer Support Specialist Program students can complete their Bachelor of Science in Information Science & Technology (IST).
- 100% of the Technical Studies courses in MATC IT Computer Support Program Associate degree would apply to the BS in IST
- 100% of our the General Studies courses in MATC IT Computer Support Program Associate degree would apply to the bachelors degree in IST, if they took the following at MATC:
- ENG-201 and 202
- MATH 200 or 201
- NATSCI-225 or NATSCI-245
This would leave students with approximately 54 credits away from earning the bachelor’s degree from UWM. With an extra semester of courses (approximately 9 credits) they could also earn a minor in Computer Science.
If you would like to learn more about you can contact UWM Academic Advisory:
School of Information Studies UW-Milwaukee (sois.uwm.edu)
p: 414-229-4707 e: email@example.com
Latest posts by Vadim Mikhailenko (see all)
- 2017-2018 Report –Best Information Technology Schools, Diplomas and Degree programs in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - January 31, 2018
- 2017-2018 Best Computer Schools and Information Technology Degree and Diploma programs in Milwaukee Area - December 28, 2017
- 2017-2018 MATC IT Computer Support Program Cards - November 15, 2017