Register for IT Computer Support Specialist program or INTERFACE Pathway Certificate courses:
- You might be eligible for financial aid for your education. Check your TAA eligibility by clicking the link and contacting MATC Financial AID Office.
- Apply for admission to MATC (if you are pursuing a degree program).
- Review the benefits of IT Computer Support Specialist program. You can review and print or download IT Computer Support Specialist Associate Degree Program Card. Make sure to capture the program code number, since you would need it for registration. Below is the list of IT Computer Support Educational Credentials:
- IT-Service Center-Technician Certificate (61-154-1) (Click here to download Program Card)
- IT-Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Support Specialist Certificate (61-154-2) (Click here to download Program Card)
- IT-Level-2 Service Center Technician Certificate (61-154-3) (Click here to download program card)
- IT-User Support Technician Diploma (30-154-6) (Click here to download Program Card)
- IT-Computer Support Technician Diploma (31-154-6) (Click here to download Program Card)
- IT-Help Desk Support Specialist Diploma (31-154-7) (Click here to download Program Card)
- IT-Computer Support Specialist Associate Degree (10-154-3) (Click here to download Program Card )
You can view the entire MATC IT Computer Support Specialist Pathway here
- You can register in person at any MATC campus. See phone numbers and campus addresses at matc.edu. Make sure you bring the program card, your identification and have all information necessary to complete the registration.
- You may be able to register online. New students should call 414-297-7900 for assistance.
Register for the classes:
- Once registered for the program you can check the IT Computer Support Schedule. (Click on the IT Computer Support Schedule link to the schedule and click on ITSUP program from the list on the new page that will appear)
- Online at INFOnline link and select IT SUPPORT programs
- If you still having challenges call 414-297-7900 for assistance
For video and step-by-step tutorials on using INFOnline to register for classes, visit http://ecampus.matc.edu/student_support/using_InfOnline.php