Make sure you have all the following components:
Back plating for peripherals
1. Now that you have all parts in arms reach, start off by inserting the peripheral plate into the computer case.
2. The next step you’ll need the following parts motherboard, processor, and heat sink. Now take the processor an insert it into the CPU slot follow the arrows, as there is only one way the processor will fit. (Do not push down on the processor, you can potential bend the pins) Once this is completed use the latch on the side of the slot to fasten the processor down. After you have fasten the processor down, put some thermal paste onto the processor. Now put the heat sink on top of the processor.(use the side guides to help you secure the heat sink onto the motherboard, now use the leaver on the heat sink to fasten it to the board.
3. Now take the spacer screws and use the motherboard as a reference, you’ll need to insert these screws into the computer case.(The screws creates a space between the board and the physical computer case) Once this is completed gentle put the motherboard into the case make sure the spacer screws line up with the motherboard holes. Once everything is lined up insert the screws into the hole and fasten them to the computer case.(Make that all holes line up, so do not screw everything down completely before the holes line up)
4. Now we are ready to install Memory sticks, use the slot as a guide point one end of the RAM into one side then line it up. Press firmly on one end once you hear a click that side is fasten in, now repeat that on the other side.
5. Now its time to install the graphic card, locate where the PCI Express slot is, once you have done that remove the metal plate from the back of the computer case. This will allow room for the graphic card to fit, now insert the graphic card into the PIC-Express. Use the screw to fasten the graphic card onto the computer case.
6. Now its time to install the Power supply, locate the power supply slot once you have down that insert the power. Use the guides in the computer case to insert the power supply firm against the case, now take the screws and fasten them to the case.
7. Now lets insert the Hard drive, locate the hard drive slots and insert the hard drive
8. Time to insert the CD Drive, this bay is located at the front of the computer case. You might be required to move a plastic plate, now insert the CD-Rom into the bay. On the side of the internal case use the latches to fasten the CD-Rom down.
9. Now its time to insert all the computer case wires, this includes Power, Reset, HD, Speakers, and USB. These are easy to insert, they are typically label on the mother board just match them, then plug them in.
10. Now it time to provide all the components with power, let start off with motherboard connector this cord is the 24 pin, insert it into the motherboard 24 pin slot. Now take the 4 pin and also insert that into the motherboard.(this is typically used for the on-board graphic card) Now locate a 6 pin cord and connect that to the graphic card. To provide power to the hard drive and CD drive, they both use 15 pin SATA cable and a regular SATA cord to connect to the motherboard.
Now plug in he power cable for the heat sink fan
Complete the final plug-in by plugging in the computer fans, using the 4 pin plug from the power supply
Once all the cables are plug in, close the side panel case
Congratulations you just assemble a PC