Overview of Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT)
Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT) is a Apple certification program that focuses on Apple products that designed, intuitive and focused. This will enable you to troubleshoot and repairing iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV at an Apple Authorized service facility. Part of the certification is that you will be able to maintain, troubleshoot, repair setup, navigate features associated services of iOS devices.
Tasks requirements to take for the Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT)
- Prior acquiring the ACiT 2018 certification, you need to pass the Apple Service Fundamentals Exam (SVC-18A and SVC-17A) and the ACiT 2018 iOS Service Certification Exam (iOS-18A). The exams are available from the Pearson VUE, for more information, please go to https://home.pearsonvue.com/apple These exams can be taken from your own computer.
- Register and enroll for AciT trainings. The mode of training can be traditional in-person, instructor-led classes, online, self-paced interactive training; online, instructor-led classes and these are offered by multiple Apple Authorized Training Centers worldwide. Apple has ATLAS (Apple Technical Learning Association System) is a website for online training and other learning resources. To check how to access ATLAS, pick courses, needed resources, etc. go to https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT206048 for more information.
- To officially register for the exam, the website is certifications.apple.com and use your Tech ID https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT206138 to register at an Apple Authorized Training Provider refer to online Pearson VUE.
Project Timeline for the Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT)
Learn about Certification
- Understand more about the Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT).
- Recognize resources that will be using for the certification.
- Identify the training or self-service preparation needed for the certification.
- Research about helpful information about the certification.
- Explore equipment’s and devices for the certification.
- Complete learning.
Prepare for the Certification Exam
- Read certification materials.
- Come for the certification appointment.
- Create a study plan for the certification.
- Take practice exam for preparation.
- Check if there is any voucher available for the certification.
- Select a date, time and testing venue.
- Review final rehearsals for the certification.
- Take the Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT).
- Assess outcome and results of the certification (pass/fail).
- If Pass – time well spent and move on. Incorporate newly acquired (ACiT) certification on resume and professional social media platform liked LinkedIn. Used certification for promotion or apply for better job opportunities.
- If Fail – check missed on the exam and review all given materials and resources and re-take exam if possible. Prepare better and assure passing mark for the next attempt.
- For current pricing for the Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT) navigate to Pearson VUE https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204586.
Practice Exam Timeline, Duration and Approach
The (AciT) practice exams are widely covered online and there a lot of resources you can utilize on the web. The timeline varies and depending on the person who will be taking the certification. The list needed for the timeline will be contingent to the test taker of the certification. Appropriate and standard guidelines should be follow and directed. You can get certified when you are all ready and prepare for the certification. As long as you are up to date with everything and all set you can get certified for Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT). My rationale and assumption for this certification is quite impressive and with a lot of variety of information. It is a very good certification to get into and a lot companies and businesses are looking for (ACiT) certified.
List of Tasks from TeamGantt
Books and Review Materials (Amazon)
- macOS Support Essentials 10.13
- OS X Support Essentials 10.11
- Apple Pro Training Series: OS X Support Essentials 10.9
- Apple Pro Training Series: OS X Support Essentials 10.10
- macOS Support Essentials 10.12
Practice Tests and Exams
Certification Experience and Reviews
ACiT locations and Pricing
- Pearson VUE for Test Takers
- Pearson Professional Center – Milwaukee and Brookfield, WI